Mike Koenigs knows what a pain in the ass really is – he’s a recent stage 3a colorectal cancer survivor! After completing 9 months of chemotherapy and 33 radiation treatments, his doctors say he’s healthy and cancer-free. All butts aside, his passion and obsession as Chief Disruptasaurus of You Everywhere Now is helping business owners get attention, get found, seen, heard, watched & read on any device, anytime, anywhere & on demand. His products, service and advice has made that a reality for over 50,000 customers in 121 countries.
Mike is a 13-time #1 bestselling author, interactive online TV producer, winner of the “Marketer of the Year” award, serial entrepreneur, angel investor, filmmaker, international speaker and patented inventor. Mike built and sold his last two businesses to publicly-traded companies, his most recent exit was selling Traffic Geyser and Instant Customer in 2014. His first exit, Digital Cafe, was sold to the publicly-traded Interpublic Group in 1999. An active philanthropist, Mike has raised over $2.4mm for the “Just Like My Child” foundation.
Mike has interviewed, consulted and advised celebrity clients and bestselling authors including Tony Robbins, Paula Abdul, Richard Dreyfuss, JJ Virgin, John Assaraf, Brian Tracy, Xprize founder Peter Diamandis, Jorge Cruise, Harvey Mackay, Daniel Amen and publisher of Success Magazine, Darren Hardy. He lives in San Diego with his wife and 14-year-old son.
His latest company, “You Everywhere Now” helps business owners, entrepreneurs, VP and C-level executives become transformational business celebrity influencers.
You can “meet” Mike here by watching his sizzle reel, narrated by Tony Robbins here: www.YEN.tv/Sizzle
“I’m here to help you get found, seen, heard, watched and read on any device, anytime, anywhere and on demand so that you Amplify Your Visibility, Income, Impact, Lifestyle and Brand. I believe the best way to change the world is to create millions of transformational entrepreneurs.”
Over the course of my career, I’ve created books and courses that teach you how to become a bestselling author, become a paid or platform speaker, increase your influence, create products, automate your marketing and leverage your time by licensing your intellectual property, creating certification courses or selling your company.
“Your book changed my life”, “I’ve dreamed of writing a book for fifty years and I’m a bestselling author because of your course”, “I’m feeding my family and sending my kids to good schools because I started a business after investing in your program”, “I’m out of debt and working half as much because I produced a product after attending your live event”, “I launched my own video podcast”.
Those are some of the comments and feedback I receive from happy customers who walk up to me at the airport, attend my events or send emails. They’ve read my books, attended events, invested in my courses or joined my mastermind or coaching program.
Here are some of the people who have become bestselling authors
In June 2012, at age 45, I was diagnosed with stage 3A cancer and went through major surgery, four months of intravenous chemotherapy and 33 radiation treatments combined with oral chemotherapy. I’m very, very grateful to be alive and started feeling “normal” after two years. The great news is I received a “clear” from my incredible doctors – my body is healthy and I feel as healthy today as I did when I was in my 30’s with minimal side effects.
There isn’t a background of cancer in my family. At age 45, I was very young to be diagnosed with colorectal cancer. Trust me, cancer isn’t fun but colorectal cancer is particularly not fun.
I believe mine was caused by a combination of an unhealthy, unmanaged diet, an incredibly stressful 30 years of hard work running multiple businesses but more importantly: unmanaged emotions.
Ultimately, cancer was my greatest mentor and teacher. Most people say they like “post-cancer” Mike much more than pre-cancer Mike. I like him better too.
Five years after my diagnosis and treatment, I wrote the book, “Cancerpreneur” to help other entrepreneurs thrive and survive through a cancer treatment and diagnosis with their marriage, family and business intact.
Timeline of Accomplishments
Over the course of the past 15 years, my companies have grossed over $54,000,000 in revenues, provided services to over 45,000 customers in 121 countries. This is a timeline:
- 1991 – Started Digital Cafe, one of the first interactive digital marketing agencies. We served companies including BMW, General Mills, Sony, Columbia/Tristar, 20th Century Fox, Carlson Companies, AT&T, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, 3M, Domino's Pizza.
- 1999 – Sold Digital Cafe to Campbell Mithun Esty, a subsidiary of the publicly-traded Interpublic Group (IPG), my 1st exit to a publicly-traded company
- 1999 – Produced the feature film, “Bill’s Gun Shop”, eventually sold and distributed by Warner Brothers in 2002
- 2003 – Produced “Everything You Should Know About Publishing, Publicity, Promotion and Building a Platform”, my first big-ticket information product with the legendary Arielle Ford – long-time publicist for Deepak Chopra and responsible for placing some of the biggest authors on Oprah. Arielle represented 11 NY Times Bestselling Authors including Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Neal Donald Walsh, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Debbie Ford, Louise Hay, Don Miguel Ruiz, Gary Zukav, Dean Ornish, Joan Borysenko, Jorge Cruise and Lynne Twist
- 2004 – Produced “The Internet Infomercial Toolkit”, a product that adapted the television informercial formula for the Internet, one year before YouTube was launched. It positioned me as one of the world's leading online video marketing experts.
- 2005 – Launched Traffic Geyser (the same year YouTube), the first automated content distribution and marketing platform. The system eventually distributed and syndicated videos to over 200 video and social media platforms and produced top 10 search engine rating for content within 20 minutes.
- 2007 – Launched “FirePower Business Builder Blueprint”, a “business in a box” system that taught entrepreneurs how to start their own social media marketing agencies to close $2,000 and larger deals. The product generated $1.6mm in sales in one week.
- 2008 – Started Instant Customer – the first interactive mobile text, voicemail, voice recognition, email, podcasting and marketing platform with built-in lead capture pages, lead scoring and personality marketing tools. I filed and was awarded a patent for the platform
- 2009 – Launched Main Street Marketing Machines, a “Business in a Box” system that showed entrepreneurs how to start a social media, video and mobile text marketing agency and earn $5,000 and more in 24 hours. The product earned $9.1mm in revenue in one week, the largest online marketing launch in history for 5 straight years. We also generated $3.1mm in sales during an 8-hour live streaming event.
- 2010 – Launched Main Street Fusion, the follow-up program to Main Street Marketing Machines. It added more advanced features and training. The course generated $7.1mm in revenue in one week, and sold over $1mm from stage at one event
- 2011 – Launched “Make, Market, Launch IT”, a step-by-step system that taught entrepreneurs how to create their own big-ticket information courses.
- 2012 – Cancer Diagnosis and treatment, first book written and published in 30 days.
- 2012 – Created and Launched “Author Expert Marketing Machines” (later renamed “Publish and Profit”) – a course designed to help anyone write, publish, promote and profit from writing a book and becoming a bestselling author. Over the course of 5 years, the system has produced over 1,600 best-selling authors
- 2013 – Launched “The Top Gun Consulting Toolkit” – an advanced “Business in a Box” system for starting a big-ticket coaching, consulting or advising business. This was our 10th multimillion dollar launch in a row.
- 2014 – Sold Instant Customer and Traffic Geyser to a publicly-traded company, my 2nd exit to a publicly-traded company
- 2014 – Created Webcast Profit Toolkit – an information product for producing live, interactive, online live-streaming, webcasts and online TV shows.
- 2016 – Launched the Mike Koenigs Show and podcast and got the show syndicated on television within 4 months of release. The show is produced in my $1mm 8-set, 8 camera automated television studio in San Diego
- 2016 – Started “You Everywhere Now“, a company dedicated to helping business owners, entrepreneurs, VP and C-level executives how to become celebrity business influencers
- 2017 – You Everywhere Now Product Suite – created and launched six information products and live events including an updated “Publish and Profit“, “Speak and Profit“, “Consult and Profit“, “Create and Profit“, “Celebrity Bootcamp” and the Publish and Profit Certification Program.
More About Mike
Mike Koenigs is a 13-time #1 bestselling author, interactive online TV producer and host of the “Mike Koenigs Show”, winner of the “Marketer of the Year” award, serial entrepreneur, angel investor, filmmaker, international speaker and patented inventor. He’s also the “Chief Disruptasaurus” of You Everywhere Now.
Mike built and sold his last two businesses to publicly-traded companies, his most recent exit was selling Traffic Geyser and Instant Customer in October, 2014. His first company, Digital Cafe Agency was sold to the publicly-traded Interpublic Group in 1999.
An active philanthropist, Mike has raised over $2.4mm for the “Just Like My Child” foundation. He’s also a recent stage 3a cancer survivor, completing 9 months of chemotherapy and 33 radiation treatments. His doctors say he’s healthy and cancer-free.
Mike has interviewed and consulted with celebrity clients and bestselling authors including Tony Robbins, Paula Abdul, Richard Dreyfuss, JJ Virgin, John Assaraf, Brian Tracy, XPrize founder Peter Diamandis, Jorge Cruise, Harvey Mackay, Daniel Amen and publisher of Success Magazine, Darren Hardy.
Mike lives in San Diego with his wife and son.