The Superpower Accelerator Mastermind Series
From Mike Koenigs
We’re nothing without our bodies and brains…. and absolutely no good to anyone. You can’t live a life of freedom if you’re sick or in pain, right?
What if you could wake up every day full of energy, pain-free, and DRAMATICALLY decrease your risk of getting a deadly disease or REVERSE undetected ones?
It’s 100% possible, and I know this because I’ve found the secret weapon and the guy who’s helped make it possible for me.
His name is Regan Archibald, and I can’t wait for you to meet him.
Since working with Regan, I’m the healthiest I’ve been in decades and feel like I’m in my 30s again. (even though I’m 56 years old) It’s been life-changing for me, and my goal is to increase the lifespan of as many people as I can, especially business owners and founders SO….. Our next mastermind event is focused on Life Extension.
We will spend 2 full days at East West Health Center with Regan Archibald and his AMAZING team. Here are some of the things that will be offered during our time together:
- A full, physical assessment.
- Exosomes that activate stem cells in your body and can go deeper into the tissue. Very effective for patients who have long-term autoimmune issues or inflammatory conditions.
- Peptide injections, oral or nasal sprays.
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma.)
- Other advanced regenerative treatment protocols I’ll share separately- but not on video or email.
- Light therapy, PEMF, and electronic, magnetic fields that you can lay down on.
- Vitamin IV Drips to replenish and rejuvenate.
- An acupuncturist. (Many physical en energetic benefits)
- MDs, nurse practitioners, and a whole medical team are there to take care of you.
- A Full blood panel with in-depth markers like kidney function, liver function, cardiovascular function, etc.
- DexaScan BMI - Fat to Muscle Ration (measuring bone density and muscle mass)
- Customized Hormone Program that can help you get back to feeling youthful and like yourself again.
- Over 12 advanced Biohacking protocols that eliminate pain, increase energy, and performance, improve sleep, reduce the effects of aging, and much more
- A cold plunge (for those who dare) and a hot plunge.
- Fitness 50 Zone - Workout
- Bemer / PEMF
- Light Therapy
- Sleep Analysis and improvement
- Wearables + At-Home Devices to track your health
- Chef Hillary, will show you how to prepare food that tastes really good but that's also incredibly nutritious. (Food is included)
- Cooking Classes
- An incredible community and the opportunity to work on your business.
Dates: Feb 1-5, 2023
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Hotel and food included
About Regan Archibald
Regan Archibald, Lac, FMP, is one of the leading Peptide Specialists in the nation and serves as a Regenerative Therapy and Peptide Consultant at the award-winning clinic he founded in 2004, East West Health (acueastwest.com) and now, Integrated Pain Specialists. Regan is the founder of Go Wellness and is the creator of the Peptide Mastery Course. He is a member of the International Peptide Society. He is the author of 8 books including, Never Stop Healing and Your Health Transformation.
As a Peptide Expert, Licensed Acupuncturist, and Functional Medicine Practitioner, Regan brings immense innovation and cutting-edge options for those looking to recover from pain, balance hormones, or increase performance or optimize their health. His clinic, East West Health, is the first Medically Managed Peptide Program that includes the use of Acupuncture and Herbs, Regenerative Medicine, and Functional Medicine.
Regan believes that health isn’t a destination and disease doesn’t take vacations. That’s why he’s created one of the most innovative wellness curriculums in America called the “Health Accelerator Course.” He and his partners Cade Archibald and Scott Frogley, DC, combine their talents to create a best-in-industry patient experience. With over 1000 active members participating in weekly “HACs” (Health Accelerator Challenges), and thousands more tuning into his podcast, Never Stop Healing, Regan is truly not to miss on your health adventures.
If not teaching, writing, or working with patients in-office or virtually, you will find Regan in the Wasatch mountains with his wife Jessica and his kids, Zoe, Dominic, and Jonah. He loves to ski, snowboard, mountain bike, take ice baths, bio-hack, and is passionate about bringing art back into the practice of medicine.