For over two decades, Mike Koenigs has been educating, entertaining, motivating, and inspiring business owners, entrepreneurs, authors, experts, speakers, consultants, and coaches to build and grow their businesses with online video, social media, mobile, and product creation strategies.
His origin story includes his recent near-death brush with stage 3a cancer, growing up lower middle-class in a small town in Eagle Lake, Minnesota, with severe ADHD, and “meeting” Tony Robbins through an infomercial that changed his life forever.
After successfully building and exiting from two companies and selling them to publicly traded companies, Mike can share relevant, actionable strategies that anyone can use—even if they’re starting from scratch.
His unique style inspires, empowers, and entertains audiences while giving them the tools and strategies they need and want to get seen and heard to build and grow successful sustainable brands and businesses.
For more info and to book Mike for your next event, call or text +1 (858) 412–0858.
This is Mike's “Celebrity Intro” Video:
This short video is representative of Mike's speaking style and content.
Mike speaks on a variety of topics including:
- Video and Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Self Publishing, How to Become a Bestselling Author
- Coaching, Consulting, Advising
- How to Sell or License Your Intellectual Property
- How to Position and Sell Your Company to a Private or Publicly-Traded Company
- Innovation and Product-Creation
- Non-Profit Fundraising
- And Cancer-Survival (he's a stage 3a cancer survivor)
Mike can connect with virtually any audience type from young entrepreneurs and innovators to college students, corporate executives and CEOs and retirees.
Download Mike's One Sheet (Click here)
Keynotes and Programs Include:
- Built to Sell: How To Build and Sell a Successful Software, Technology, Information, Agency, Marketing, Consulting or Publishing Business
- Publish and Profit: How to Write, Publish, Promote and Become a #1 Bestselling Author in Less than 30 Days by 13-Time #1 Bestselling Author, Mike Koenigs
- Distruptasaurus! How to Disrupt a Market, Go Viral and Build a World-Class Brand on a Budget
- Hey Mom, I Made a Million Dollars! How I Produced 13 Consecutive Multi-million Dollar Product Launches with No Investors and No Budget
- How to Save the World With Video: Five Key Things Every Video Needs to Connect with an Audience and Raise Millions of Dollars for a Non-Profit
- Defying Death – The Cancerpreneur: How You, Your Marriage, Relationship with Your Children, Friendships, Clients and Business Can Survive a Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- You Everywhere Now! How to Get Found, Seen, Heard and Watched, Anytime, Anywhere and on Any Device and Build an Intimate Relationship with an Engaged Audience
- The Big Lever: Discover Your Manifestation Machine, Model the Wisdom and Experience of the Hyper-Successful to Crank Up Your Impact, Income and Lifestyle
- $1,000,000 in 100 Days: How to Turn Any Idea into a Profitable Product in 100 Days or Less with a 7-Step Product Creation Master Plan
- Star Power! How to Launch an Online TV Show or Podcast, Interview Like a Pro and Be Comfortable and Compelling on Camera
- Your Superpowers and Fatal Flaws: How to Be More Creative, Charismatic, Productive and Operate in the “Zone” to Achieve Your Highest Potential in Life and Business
- Hero Creation: How to Create Hope, Inspiration, Motivation, Transformation and Transcendence in Your Business and Turn Your Customers into Raving Fans and Referrals
*Please note: All programs are customized and can be delivered as a keynote, breakout session, full-day seminar or week-long training. Mike regularly speaks to qualified audiences of 100-1,500 people worldwide.
To Book an Event or Interview with Mike Koenigs Contact:
Laurie Hull – text or call (858) 412-0858
Mike's Bio – for Producers to Introduce Mike:
Originally from Eagle Lake, Minnesota, Mike barely passed high school, never went to college but taught himself how to program when he was 14 to escape his small town roots and become a serial entrepreneur, building software and training programs to help entrepreneurs get attention, found, seen, heard, watched and read on any device, anytime, anywhere and on demand.
It’s not all about the money – Mike has raised over $2.4mm for his wife Vivian’s “Just Like My Child” foundation. He’s also a stage 3a cancer survivor, completing 9 months of chemotherapy and 33 radiation treatments. His doctors say he’s healthy and cancer-free.
Mike Koenigs is a 13-time #1 Bestselling Author, “2009 Marketer of the Year” winner, serial entrepreneur, filmmaker, international speaker, and patented inventor. His products have simplified and automated marketing for over 54,000 business owners, authors, experts, speakers, coaches, consultants and advisors in 121 countries.
Mike has built and sold his last two businesses to publicly-traded companies, including his most recent exit was Traffic Geyser and Instant Customer. His first company, Digital Cafe was sold to the publicly-traded Interpublic Group.
Since 2008, Mike Koenigs is known for producing 13 consecutive multi-million dollar product launches, earning over $44 million dollars in sales. His largest launch grossed over $9.1 million dollars in one week. Mike produced over $3.1 million dollars in a single “direct to camera” interactive online livecast.
Celebrity and bestselling author clients and friends have included Tony Robbins, Paula Abdul, the late Debbie Ford, John Assaraf, Brian Tracy, Jorge Cruise, Harvey Mackay, Richard Dreyfuss, Daniel Amen, JJ Virgin and Darren Hardy.
He lives on the beach in La Jolla San Diego with his wife and son.