This is Mike's “Celebrity Intro” Video:
This short video is representative of Mike's speaking style and content.
Mike speaks on a variety of topics including:
- Traffic Generation
- Video Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Self Publishing
- Product Creation
- List Building
- And Cancer-Survival (he's a stage 3a cancer survivor)
Mike can connect with virtually any audience type from young entrepreneurs and innovators to college students, corporate executives and CEOs and retirees.
Download Mike's One Sheet (Click here)
Keynotes and Programs Include:
- Built to Sell: How To Build and Sell a Successful Software, Technology, Information, Agency, Marketing, Consulting or Publishing Business
- Publish and Profit: How to Write, Publish, Promote and Become a #1 Bestselling Author in Less than 30 Days by 9-Time #1 Bestselling Author, Mike Koenigs
- Distruptasaurus! How to Disrupt a Market, Go Viral and Build a World-Class Brand on a Budget
- Hey Mom, I Made a Million Dollars! How I Produced Twelve Consecutive Multi-million Dollar Product Launches with No Investors and No Budget
- How to Save the World With Video: Five Key Things Every Video Needs to Connect with an Audience
- Defying Death – The Cancerpreneur: How You, Your Marriage, Relationship with Your Children, Friendships, Clients and Business Can Survive a Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- You Everywhere Now! How to Be Seen, Heard, Viewed, Listened to Anywhere, Anytime on Any Device and Build an Intimate Relationship with an Engaged Audience
- The Big Lever: Discover Your Manifestation Machine, Model the Wisdom and Experience of the Hyper-Successful to Crank Up Your Credibility, Productivity and Impact
- $1,000,000 in 100 Days: How to Turn Any Idea into a Profitable Product in 100 Days or Less with a 7-Step Product Creation Master Plan
- Star Power! How to Launch an Online TV Show or Podcast, Interview Like a Pro and Be Comfortable and Compelling on Camera
- Your Superpowers and Fatal Flaws: How to Be More Creative, Charismatic, Productive and Operate in the “Zone” to Achieve Your Highest Potential in Life and Business
- Hero Creation: How to Create Hope, Inspiration, Motivation, Transformation and Transcendence in Your Business and Turn Your Customers into Raving Fans and Referrals
*Please note: All programs are customized and can be delivered as a keynote, breakout session, full-day seminar or week-long training. Mike regularly speaks to qualified audiences of 100-1,500 people worldwide.
To Book an Event or Interview with Mike Koenigs Contact:
Laurie Hull – text or call (858) 412-0858
Mike's Bio – for Producers to Introduce Mike:
Originally from Eagle Lake, Minnesota, Mike barely passed high school, never went to college but taught himself how to program when he was 14 to escape his small town roots and become a serial entrepreneur, building software and training programs to help entrepreneurs get attention, found, seen, heard, watched and read on any device, anytime, anywhere and on demand.
It’s not all about the money – Mike has raised over $2.4mm for his wife Vivian’s “Just Like My Child” foundation. He’s also a stage 3a cancer survivor, completing 9 months of chemotherapy and 33 radiation treatments. His doctors say he’s healthy and cancer-free.
Mike Koenigs is an eleven-time #1 Bestselling Author, “2009 Marketer of the Year” winner, serial entrepreneur, filmmaker, international speaker, and patented inventor. His products have simplified and automated marketing for over 47,000 small businesses, authors, experts, speakers, coaches and consultants in nearly 100 countries.
Mike has built and sold his last two businesses to publicly-traded companies, including his most recent exit was Traffic Geyser and Instant Customer. His first company, Digital Cafe was sold to the publicly-traded Interpublic Group.
Since 2008, Mike Koenigs is known for producing 12 consecutive multi-million dollar product launches, earning over $44 million dollars in sales. His largest launch grossed over $9.1 million dollars in one week. Mike produced over $3.1 million dollars in a single “direct to camera” interactive online livecast.
Celebrity and bestselling author clients and friends have included Tony Robbins, Paula Abdul, the late Debbie Ford, John Assaraf, Brian Tracy, Jorge Cruise, Harvey Mackay, Richard Dreyfuss, Daniel Amen, JJ Virgin and Darren Hardy.
He lives on the beach in La Jolla San Diego with his wife and son.