5 Steps To Ending Period Pain the Easy Way
Get ready for something TOTALLY different on this week's podcast…
As you know, Gay and I like to go off the beaten path and get out of our comfort zones sometimes.
Well, this week we went WAY out of our comfort zone and talked with an amazing young woman, Christine Marie Quigless, about something I never thought I'd be discussing on a podcast – women's periods!
I know, I know – not our usual topic, but hear me out… Christine has dedicated her life to helping women have a better, easier monthly cycle. She's written a book all about the science and psychology behind it called, “Ending Period Pain the Easy Way.”
And here's the cool part – what she's discovered can teach us guys a LOT about ourselves too. The same principles of tuning into your body's wisdom apply whether you're a man or woman.
Christine is so passionate and articulate. The story of how she met Gay and ended up speaking with us is pure conscious luck in action. She's on a mission to change women's lives, and the insights she shared have opened my eyes in all kinds of unexpected ways.
So come with an open mind and get ready for a fun, frank conversation about something that affects half the human population.
Not only will you learn a ton, but you'll be thoroughly entertained. Christine has so much heart and her enthusiasm is downright infectious. I was cracking up through parts of our convo. (Let's just say she does NOT hold back. The girl's got no filter and I love it.)
Check out this week's podcast and let me know what you think. Curious to hear your reactions to this one!
- (03:20) Podcast highlights helping women with period issues.
- (06:42) Multiple surgeries, pills, pain, seeking solutions.
- (10:13) New book, ebook, audiobook on program offered.
- (15:40) Struggle to be understood, found unexpected perspective.
- (19:08) Sister's feedback inspires women to find purpose.
- (22:11) Holistic approach to body, self-awareness, and empowerment.
- (24:43) Rest is essential for rebuilding and healing.
- (27:28) Addressing bodily discomfort through life coaching methods.
- (34:20) Living on a mission transforms attitude towards menstruation.
- (42:36) Reject masculine energy, embrace natural essence, empower.
- (45:18) Evolution impacts work schedules for both genders.
- (48:21) 2022 women in the workplace report: “The Great Breakup.”
- Get Christine’s Book here: www.BigLeapPodcast.com/CM
- Get Christine’s Audiobook here: www.BigLeapPodcast.com/CMA
For more episodes, search “The Big Leap” on your favorite podcast app!
See you on the inside!
PS – Ready to unlock the power of Ai to 3-10X your productivity and enhance your team effectiveness while growing your revenue? Click HERE to apply to become an Ai Powered Executive.
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing