Conquering Cancer, Making Movies & Selling Businesses With Dustin Mathews
I know you want to elevate your personal and professional brand and create more connections than you can handle.
The secret? Improving your interviewing skills should be priority number one!
I recently did a video podcast with my good friend, Dustin Mathews of WealthFit He’s a super awesome guy who just moved to San Diego! We had a great time and what happened was something that really blew me away…
Dustin did SO much preparation before our interview! More than anyone who's EVER interviewed me before aside from the time Tony Robbins interviewed me and the quality of the podcast interview really reflects it.
Here are just a few of the things we covered:
- Something Dustin calls “The Car Chase Scene…” (you’ll figure this out once you watch)
- My battle with colorectal Cancer
- What’s a Cancerpreneur?
- How I made money programming in my teens (it’s not what you might think…)
- How to maximize your company’s value and exit RIGHT
- How to get the attention of influencers and celebrities
Watch the bonus video on Instagram. Make sure you follow me and comment!