Coming Up For Air With Nick Sonnenberg
Do you ever feel like you’re DROWNING in work with no light at the end of the tunnel?
Like there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get it all done without losing your mind?
Then you’re going to love my guest today. His name is Nick Sonnenberg, and he’s the author of the brand new, #1 selling book, “Come Up for Air.”
Nick is an operational efficiency expert who's worked with some of the biggest companies out there, including Asana and Facebook and today he’s going to share some of his best strategies and tools for optimizing and automating your work processes.
Forget the old concepts of time management and the “hustle culture” of working until you burn out. You and your entire team can get more done, in far fewer hours, with the right blueprint. “Come Up for Air” is that blueprint.
We’ll also cover email management and how you can get back three to five hours a week by using the Inbox Zero method.
I've known Nick for over 10 years and he's one of the smartest people I know. He has a heart that matches the size of his IQ, and his book has been praised by Tony Robbins for cracking the code on operational efficiency.
So if you're ready to optimize your work processes don’t miss this podcast. Tune in now and listen on iTunes.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
- (02:46) Nick’s journey and WHY he wrote the book
- (10:17) What are the best collaboration tools to use?
- (13:22) Why you shouldn’t delete emails
- (18:57) What is the biggest perceived that the C suite has
- (33:00) Free resources and bundles for teams
- (41:14) How do you prevent losing knowledge when someone loves on
- Get Nick’s Book and all of his resources at www.ComeUpForAir.com
- Get a copy of my Referral Party HERE!
See you on the inside.
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing