New Book! Disruptar the DISRUPTASAURUS IS BACK and a #1 Bestselling Book!
I just finished my 8th book – and the feedback has been spectacular.
Update: The book reached #1 bestseller in only one day. Thank you!
You're going to FLIP when you see the 50 BEAUTIFUL hand-drawn illustrations and incredible bonuses I'm including that will help you grow your visibility, list and brand…
It’s called “How to Be a Video Interview Pro: 25 Strategies to Get ATTENTION and Make Your YouTube, Livestream, Google Hangouts, Skype Interviews and Videos Look or Sound Like a Professional TV or Radio Show”.
The content is absolutely relevant and useful to you AND best of all, it marks the return of “Disruptar”, your favorite DISRUPTASAURUS!
To celebrate in this book release, I’d love for you to participate, order, rate and review it as I’m on my way to speak in Las Vegas at the NAB show and would love to officially say the book is my 8th consecutive #1 bestseller.
I’ll make it worth your while because when you grab the book, rate and review it, I’ll give you FIVE AWESOME bonuses (see below).
Here’s the description – make sure you check out the bonuses, the infographic is really, really good!
Most video interviews look and sound HORRIBLE!
Because the interviewers and interviewees don’t know “How to Be a Video Interview Pro: 25 Strategies to Get ATTENTION and Make Your YouTube, Livestream, Google Hangouts, Skype Interviews and Videos Look or Sound Like a Professional TV or Radio Show”.
Join Disruptar the Disruptasaurus through a step-by-step, illustrated process that will make sure you don’t make costly (or embarrassing) mistakes when you're the interviewer or interviewee. It’s a fun way to turn every interview opportunity into a brand-representative, profitable performance with 7-time #1 bestselling author and serial entrepreneur, Mike Koenigs, who has conducted and participated in over 1,200 television, radio, stage, online and podcast interviews and speeches in his 20-year career to guide you to interview success.
Not knowing these simple 25 strategies can make or break the chance of being seen, heard, build an audience, list, get attention and possibly the opportunity to get a break on mainstream television, radio or start your own podcast, online TV or radio program!
It doesn’t matter if have have no experience, have never been interviewed or conducted an interview, don’t like the way you look or sound on camera or get so nervous your hands sweat just thinking about participating in a live or recorded interview, this book will help you avoid mistakes that could damage your reputation, business, brand, make you look like a fool or make you look so bad an interviewer will never speak to you again…
…or become a wildly successful, in-demand online or offline “star” who rapidly becomes the “talk” of your niche or industry!
What you’ll learn in this book and the mistakes you’ll prevent, include 25 simple illustrated strategies that will demonstrate:
- How to look and sound great on YouTube, Livestream, Google Hangouts, and Skype Interviews every time
- The simple, single setup change that will make you look 10 pounds lighter and 5 years younger on camera (page 15)
- If you don’t follow this strategy, you’ll lose contact, rapport, respect and intimacy with your viewers (page 18)
- How to instantly connect with your audience and keep their attention (page 20)
- One common mistake that amateurs make that cause their interviews to look like a horror movie (page 23)
- A simple trick that makes you look younger, more alert and energized…but if you mess this up, you could look 5-10 years older 🙁 (page 25)
- If you break this rule, you could lose or turn off an audience in 5 seconds. This tip can make you and your brand more valuable and desirable (page 27)
- How to instantly be likeable, trustworthy and memorable AND lower your heart rate, reduce stress, improve your mood, create empathy, increase attention and make you appear more successful! (page 30)
- What’s even more important than your video? This tip – and if you don’t pay attention to it, your interviewer might never call you back AND the audience might abandon you (page 33)
- The easiest way to create a perfect first impression that tells the viewer you’re successful and likeable BEFORE you even say a word, even if you aren’t good or experienced on camera (page 36)
- A simple secret to being memorable during and after your interview ends – even if you have no training or experience being interviewed or conducting an interview (page 39)
- How to create curiosity, grab and keep an audience's attention and keep them “on edge” for an entire interview (page 41)
- How to make sure an interviewer makes you look and sound professional, successful and even famous every time you get introduced (page 43)
- The single most powerful way to build a deep, authentic connection with your audience and keep them magnetized to every word that comes out of your mouth… (page 46)
- Two huge unintentional body language mistakes to avoid that can feel violent to viewers and could scare an audience away from you make them feel small and insignificant (page 49)
- A simple practice that will make sure you feel relaxed and calm and are properly prepared every time you conduct or star in an interview (page 52)
- If you don’t do this, your computer might crash or fail in the middle of an interview or ruin the quality of your interviews! (pages 54, 56, 58 and 60)
- Become “dork-proof” with a cheap piece of equipment professional television interviewers use that make them look like total pros (page 62)
- If you screw this up, the quality of your interview will suffer and for less than $100, you can fix this common mistake with this recommended microphone (page 66)
- The best webcam that looks 3x-5x better than your built-in webcam for less than $100 (page 68)
- How to make the interviewer fall in love with you and insure you never have to redo your interview (page 70)
- A guaranteed way to get and keep an audience's action, build rapport and get them to join your list, follow you, take your advice or buy your products and services (page 73)
- The #1 ANNOYING mistake newbie and amateur interviewees make that turns off an audience and the interviewers. 30 seconds will prevent this mistake from ever happening to you (page 76)
Note: page numbers are approximate in the Kindle edition of the book.
But wait, THERE’S MORE!
What good is doing an interview if it doesn’t generate traffic, make sure you look and sound your best, get attention, grow your audience, list, brand and make you money?
Inside the book are links to FIVE valuable bonuses to turn every interview into an opportunity for more growth, contribution fame and wealth:.
[Bonus #1] – Professionally Typeset PDF Special Edition of the Book – Due to size and image restrictions and in order to keep the Kindle version of the book the lowest price possible, the Kindle version of the book isn’t as nicely laid out as the print edition.
NO PROBLEM! I’ll send you a PDF version of the professional book that includes larger illustrations that flows much better AND I’ll send you edits, updates and upgrades to the book as they are released.
[Bonus #2] – Live Interactive Workshop – “How to Turn Your Ideas into Online TV Shows, Products and Profitable Live Interactive Sales Events” (you’ll also receive a recording to the event after it ends).
In this live interactive workshop, Mike will share “21 Ways to a Million Dollar Day” and three case studies about how he and some of his business and celebrity clients have generated over $1,000 per viewer with live online interactive programs and how you can use these same strategies to grow your business too.
You can instantly apply these strategies to your interviews, online events and productions to earn more, live more and give more!
If you haven’t seen Mike speak before, you’ll enjoy his energetic, entertaining style of teaching.
[Bonus #3] – Mike’s latest “Video Equipment Buyer’s Guide” with all the cameras, microphones, lighting and gear you need to turn your office, living room or desk into a professional-quality studio for doing interviews, webinars, webcasts or livecasts so they look and sound like real TV or radio programs.
[Bonus #4] – A beautiful step-by-step Illustrated Infographic companion to the book, “How to Be a Video Interview Pro: 25 Strategies to Get ATTENTION and Make Your YouTube, Livestream, Google Hangouts, Skype Interviews and Videos Look or Sound Like a Professional TV or Radio Show”.
Keep this on your desktop or print it out for an easy reference so every interview looks and sounds professional. You’re encouraged share it with your interviewee to make sure they make you look and sound great too!
[Bonus #5] – A copy of Mike Koenigs speaker bio and introduction, that you can use to model and create your own interview, podcast, media, radio intros so you sound like a total professional, even if you’re just starting out.
Giving an interviewer a bio and talking points is the #1 key to appearing like a star to the audience and eliminating mistakes!
Make sure you grab the book today and begin your journey to video interview success!
And please, rate and review the book and tell other people about it too!
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing