Digital Marketing & Productivity You Need for Your Business with Roland Frasier
This week’s guest is CEO of Digital Marketer Roland Frasier, who has huge business and marketing takeaways.
With Roland, we’re going to talk about what it takes to start from scratch, identify products and services to sell with practically nothing. You’ll find out what the BEST AND EASIEST product to sell is and specifically what to do with an investment as low as $20. This is something a kid, teen, retiree could start part-time or full-time.
Next, you’ll learn about what the best three ways to build and grow an audience and list, find buyers and generate sales from scratch. Roland has the good fortune of being in front of thousands of successful businesses so he knows what he’s talking about when it comes to “what’s working now.”
Make sure you watch or listen to the extended BONUS interview because he’ll share his strategy for “getting paid twice”, how to read the minds of prospects and customers, the latest trends in producing content for mobile technology, the best way to get found online if you want to market to mobile viewers, marketing trends and opportunities and the talent you need to succeed over the next decade, how news organizations are “mind reading” and predicting prospect behaviors and how to build and train a staff of “super social media superstars” to market and promote your company. It’s a LOT of great information for smart entrepreneurs.
In the You Everywhere Now segment, get Mike’s top 4 productivity apps that he uses CONSTANTLY!
Be a part of all of the action all of the time by subscribing at www.MikeKoenigs.com/show
In the extended BONUS interview, Mike and Roland talk about what will make entrepreneurs money right now, what skills are worth investing in to be the most marketable in your industry and MUCH MORE!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Ed Rush is BACK! (:50)
- Find out where Ed has been (1:20)
- Could you use a “tech fast?” (4:40)
- Ever wonder what it would be like to fast? Find out how it can increase awareness (5:30)
- How long can you fast? 20, 40, 50 days? (7:20)
- What can you expect this week with the brilliant founder of Digital Marketer? (9:50)
In Segment 2
- Where to start with bare bones marketing tools to make more money for your business (4:54)
- Get traffic generating resources you need NOW! (8:50)
- Find out what an email drop is and why it’s important for you (10:36)
In Segment 3
- Mike reviews Google Docs and tells how it can help you be more efficient (:50)
- Mike demonstrates Evernote and why it will keep your ideas more organized (1:19)
- See how TapeACall works and how Mike uses it to be more efficient (2:26)
- Learn about Rev.com and how you can use it to write YOUR book! (3:35)
- Connect with the CEO of Digital Marketer Roland Frasier
- DigitalMarketer website
- You Everywhere Now
- Register for the Show
- Subscribe to the VIDEO Podcast
- Subscribe to the AUDIO Podcast
- Send an email to MikeKoenigsShow@gmail.com
What is the Mike Koenigs Show and Why Should You Watch It?
Are you a motivated entrepreneur who wants an extra edge? Do you want to get smarter, richer and more famous? Are you constantly reinventing yourself – seeking new ways to amplify your productivity, body, health, investing, business and marketing skills? Are you tired of “fluff” and want real strategies to get earn more, live more, and give more?
If that’s you, then welcome home!
Past studio guests include Academy Award-Winning Actor Richard Dreyfuss, The Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort, Celebrity Nutrition Expert and NY Times #1 Bestselling Author JJ Virgin, Chairman of Bulletproof Coffee Dave Asprey, Star of the Movie The Secret John Assaraf, Celebrity Fitness Coach Chalene Johnson, Host of EOFire/Entrepreneur On Fire John Lee Dumas, Expert App Developer Chad Mureta, Relationship Expert Susan Bratton, 7-Figure Podcaster Pat Flynn, Online Marketer Alex Mandossian, Success Magazine publisher Darren Hardy, Tim Ferriss, Self-Help Author and Motivational Speaker Sean Stephenson, Queen of Sales Conversion Lisa Sasevich, Co-Author of Make Market Launch IT Pam Hendrickson, Garrett Gunderson Founder of Wealth Factory, Backstage Buzz creator Andrew Lock, Allison Maslan of Allison Maslan International, CEO of NextGen Michael Davidson and more!
CEO, You Everywhere Now
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing