10 Post Pandemic Opportunities to Grow Your Business in 2021
What are the TOP 10 Opportunities hidden in plain sight or available right now to grow and scale your business now EVEN IF you were affected by the pandemic?
That’s what this episode is all about, along with the latest trends, gadgets and investments to focus on to take advantage of the current climate and use it to grow your wealth instead of staying stagnant and waiting to “see what happens next.”
This episode is all about the post pandemic opportunity and what you're going to do about it.
In other words, is your business prepared for the post pandemic crash and crisis? I’ll also be giving you my “10 post pandemic growth strategies to make 2021 your most profitable year yet,” but something that is REALLY important about this episode is that it is very, very visual.
If you listen to this episode, I will describe everything that's on screen, but I highly recommend heading over to www.CapabiltyAmplifier.com/2021 where you'll be able to visually see this episode streaming on YouTube. I have lots of props and I'm super excited to share them with you.
I don’t have to tell you that this has been a CRAZY year for most people. I won’t repeat what you already know. I like to stay on the positive side of things. That being said, there are a TON of businesses that have done exceptionally well during this unprecedented pandemic.
Dan and I talk a lot about “future focus,” and what you can do right now and that’s really what this episode is all about.
The largest wealth transfer in human history is happening right now.
Professor Scott Galloway talks about how in 2009, ecommerce represented about 6% of all retail sales in the United States. That increased 1% each year up until last year when the pandemic struck. Inside of eight weeks, we went from 16% to 27%.
The world and business shot ahead about five years due to the usage of zoom.
We had no choice. We didn't have travel, the hotel industry or live events. Everything crashed and burned but those who changed have done very well. Those who didn't are struggling to survive. The advancement in mindset, thinking about what has value, shifted dramatically and is a huge part in the preparation for the post pandemic, chaos, crisis and opportunity.
Through an entrepreneurs lens, I ask, “where are the opportunities inside of this chaos and confusion? How can I add value and serve and provide more value?” That's what I think being a great entrepreneur (at this point in time) is all about.
Here are my “Top 10 Post Pandemic Growth Strategies”
These come from a variety of case studies, observations, and thoughts I've had this past year. (Watch the Youtube video for links, tools, resources and case studies you can model.)
- Craft a Pandemic Proof Offer:
- Elevate what you already do and move into a big ticket offer targeted at an audience with $$$
- Virtualize, Digitize, Dematerialize
- Craft a story that’s tied to your brand that articulates your product experience with social proof
- Elevate you and your brand properly with authority and status using content marketing
- Use one or more channel to “bring ‘em in.”
- Narrow, Deep and Expensive:
- Build deep, meaningful relationships with potential clients.
- Design offers that can exist in any world, any country, any industry
- Don’t be afraid to double or triple your prices
- Separate yourself as a “category of one”
- ZOOM it up!
- Sell and deliver with Zoom/video
- The perception of live vs. virtual is zero
- The biggest players increased revenue, sales and satisfaction using Zoom
- Go international
- Create and Borrow Super Credibility
- If you can’t be found on Google immediately, you’re at a huge disadvantage and have some work to do.
- Content marketing is critical for generating leads and credibility
- Never trust a Platform. EVER. Email Still rules.
- Facebook, Google and Social Media in general is EVIL. You MUST control and build your lists
- Email reigns for revenue
- Invest in cold email
- Podcasts to Get Clients and Rapidly Create Content
- Either get yourself on podcasts where your ideal clients will hear you or start your own.
- WHO Everything. Stop Stepping in How Pies
- Eliminate fixed expenses
- Stop asking how. Ask who, instead.
- Create collaborations
- Invert: Prepare to Go Back to Physical
- Events will come back
- Reinvent and zig when everyone else zags
- Stand out and be different
- Accept Cryptocurrency
- PayPal and Stripe are supporting it this year
- Big Players are taking part
- Almost zero fees
- Easy, easy, easy!
- Sign up here www.MrBz.com/Coinbase
- The Future “ZOOM” is Artificial Reality and Virtual Reality
- It’s intimate, connected and immersive
- I’m delivering a new program with VR this year!
- How can you use it today?
Dan Sullivan Called this “the finest piece of marketing material Strategic Coach has had in 31 years. It’s a work of art.
At the end of this episode, I share a very special video that I produced for Strategic Coach. It was designed to overcome every sales objection they run into and describe a day in the life of a Strategic Coach member, both physical and virtual.
It's the result of having interviewed over 100 members, the executive team, the sales team, looking at years of buyer and customer data. My team and I set out to craft a short story that would be easy to share for salespeople, clients and customers, but also be shareable. More importantly, it’s my story inside of Strategic Coach. Have a look and let me know what you think!
If you like powerful conversations with strong opinions, and elevated answers, head over to www.CapabilityAmplifier.com (it’s a brand new site!) and scroll down to leave me a message, rate, review, and share!
After you listen to the interview, leave me a message and let me know what you think of this episode OR ask a question you’d like Dan or me to answer in an upcoming episode!
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing