Conscious Resting and Intentional Vacationing
We just wrapped up a time of year that tends to be super busy and STRESSFUL for a lot of us. You’re probably feeling burnt out and in need of some rest and relaxation, right?
Well, you're in luck because, in today’s episode, Gay and I dive into the Art of Conscious Resting and Intentional Vacationing, and trust me… it's not just about lounging on the beach with a cocktail (although we're all for that too!)
Gay shares his personal experience of discovering the power of deep rest on a trip to Maui and how it changed the way he approaches vacationing, and we’ll discuss the importance of finding balance and taking the time to recharge.
We’ll also delve into the concept of moving at the right speed for your essence and how it can improve your relationships and overall well-being. (A concept that has changed the way I’m having conversations with my wife)
So, put down the to-do list and take a break to listen to this episode. Your mind (and body) will thank you. And you may even learn a thing or two about finding your own perfect way of Conscious Resting.
- (02:04) How Gay discovered DEEP REST
- (15:04) The recipe for Intentional Vacationing
- (22:46) An intentional trip to Portugal
- (27:40) Setting expectations with your partner
- (30:02) The right travel partners
- Check out Gay’s favorite place to stay in Maui, the Fairmont Kea Lani and Monkey Pod, for the best fries in the world!
- Get a copy of my NEW, #1 SELLING BOOK, YOUR NEXT ACT!
- Get on the Early Bird List for The Big Leap Experience!
For more episodes, follow us on your favorite podcast app!
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing