Today Dan and I started to talk about The Top 10 Creative Blockers and How to Solve Them.
But after really digging in, we came up with an idea called CREATIVE COMPRESSION which is, “how do you solve virtually any creative problem and get more done while staying in your unique ability all the time?”
We ended up with a really useful set of questions you can ask yourself to solve virtually any problem either by yourself or in a group.
Dan and I love this episode because every one of my stories triggered a story that Dan had and we were able to pull lessons from each one. It was like a ping pong match and bonus… we ended up with a lot more than 10!
In fact, that ended up being #1: Start an interesting conversation and ask questions with a time limit.
So… where do we get our inspiration and how do we get unstuck when we have creativity challenges?
- Dan reveals his creative way of taking the stress out of deadlines. (03:34)
- Mike talks about one of his favorite creative breakouts working with paying clients. (07:50)
- Dan tells us about one of the creative solutions: “Create all projects as part of a growing process.” (10:12)
- Mike tells us about “Small container, short tail” (14:01)
- Dan’s theory: “It’s all about your thinking. Most people can’t think about their thinking.” (21:52)
See you on the inside.
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing