Dan Sullivan’s Biggest Mistakes
Today’s episode comes at the request of mine and Dan’s friend and colleague, Darren Hardy.
Darren is a great entrepreneurial pioneer and every now and again I have the good fortune of going out for long walks with him. (He wrote the books, “The Compound Effect” and “The Entrepreneurial Roller Coaster,” and for years, he was the editor-in-chief and publisher of SUCCESS Magazine.)
Darren has interviewed some of the wisest and most fascinating people in the world who are also some of the most successful.
So I said to Darren on our walk, “do you have any cool questions that I should ask Dan?”
Man, did he come up with some doozies!
You’ll not only learn how Dan thinks but you’ll walk away with some incredibly valuable information including how Dan dealt with the biggest challenges he faced in his business over the last two years.
Pay attention to the KINDS of questions I ask Dan. It’s one of the great learning lessons today.
I think you're going to be able to see yourself, your organization and your own personal growth in here, through the lens of another person. (That’s another big takeaway.)
- Dan’s biggest mistake in the last two years. (03:04)
- The key lessons that Dan will take away from the past two years that he’ll carry on for the rest of his business life (07:36)
- The greatest lessons Dan learned that spurred the profitable growth of his company (20:57)
- One thing Dan’s done as a leader to move from good to great (29:53)
- Dan’s greatest failure as a leader and the lesson learned (30:19)
- A challenge Dan had this year that he didn’t see coming and how he resolved it (30:47)
- Learn more about Dan and Strategic Coach
See you on the inside.
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing