Fixing Broken Hearts to Prevent Broken Hearts
Are you ready to dive into a world where science fiction is becoming a reality?
Today’s episode features Dr. Tim Nelson, Ph.D., founder of HeartWorks, in partnership with the Mayo Clinic.
We’re exploring the incredible work Dr. Nelson and his team is doing to help save the lives of children with congenital heart disease (CHD) using stem cells. This groundbreaking technology uses induced pluripotent stem cells to rebuild pediatric hearts, giving hope to thousands of families affected by CHD.
Find out what life is like for children like baby Ryals and 10-year-old Ava who are battling CHD. Learn how Dr. Nelson's innovative technology can change their lives and the lives of countless others.
In addition to discussing the emotional impact this work has on families and medical professionals, we also discuss the potential market for heart-related therapies, the realities of the transplant industry, and Dr. Nelson's incredible vision for heart treatment in the future.
This episode is packed with inspiring stories, and expert insights from Peter Diamandis, and Bill Weir of ABC News Nightline.
Join us in exploring a future where we can mend broken hearts with our own cells, and don’t forget to share this episode with friends and family who might be inspired by this life-changing work.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
- (01:22) An introduction to Dr. Tim Nelson and his work
- (12:50) What is Tim’s vision for the future?
- (15:20) The future of stem cell research
- (27:57) The business model for this technology
- (34:00) The potential downside to this tech
- Find out more about Tim’s work and get his free bonuses, including a walk-through of his model, videos, and scheduling a virtual lab tour at webuildhearts.org/free
- If you want to find out how to work with Tim and his team, visit webuildhearts.org/collaborate
See you on the inside.
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing