How to Create a Mainstream Miracle Movement with Hal Elrod
Are you ready to learn the secrets behind creating a mainstream miracle movement?
My good friend Hal Elrod is here to share his journey with you on this week’s episode of the podcast.
Hal has sold nearly 4 million copies of his book, “The Miracle Morning,” and his coursework is being used in over 200 schools to change the way kids think, learn, and behave.
Today we dive into how Hal created this movement, what motivated him, and the steps he took to launch and sustain it for over 10 years.
Hal also shares his own personal hero's journey and how a mentor helped him overcome his own limitations and believe in himself. He'll also give you a sneak peek into his recent move to Austin, Texas and his plans for the future, and the NEW BOOK he’s working on.
So, if you've ever wanted to create a movement of your own or just understand the process, this episode is a must-listen!
- (01:55) Hal’s Hero’s Journey
- (05:03) Why Hal moved to 32 acres in Austin TX
- (12:17) Hal’s current business and his 10 year visions
- (15:45) The Miracle Morning helping ADHD and kid’s mental health
- (22:24) Hal's new book, “The Miracle Life”
- Check www.HalElrod.com for more info on “The Miracle Morning” and Hal’s other products.
- Get a copy of my NEW, #1 SELLING BOOK, YOUR NEXT ACT!
See you on the inside.
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing