How To Know When You Need a WHO That Isn’t YOU
SO many entrepreneurs really struggle with this same problem, over and over again.
How Do You Know When You Need a Who That Isn't You?
That’s the primary question Dan and I are going to answer in this episode.
It’s all about really understanding what your upper limits or superpowers are, knowing when you're holding yourself back and when you need to find the right WHO.
Today we’ll explore this concept in detail. I get Dan to do a total brain dump on the subject and we’ll discuss what it actually takes to find great team members.
We’ll also give you a list of tools, for everyone who's in Strategic Coach, that will help you get past this hump and it's an incentive, if you're not a Strategic Coach member… now would be a really good time to learn a little bit more!
- Dan explains why “Great New Who’s are Driven by Great New Goals.” (03:16)
- Mike talks about his personal test for everything as to whether or not he’s going to do something or not (04:30)
- It’s much easier to find the right who if you’re going for something way bigger than you’ve ever achieved before (16:43)
- Mike talks about how he got clear on what he wanted to do next after he sold his last business (19:36)
- The secret to building a successful coaching program (27:29)
- Learn more about Strategic Coach and download your free guides
See you on the inside.
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing