A “Bold” Interview with Peter Diamandis and Mike Koenigs About Predicting the Future
Modeling successful people is the most effective way to shorten the time it takes to become successful and a high-performer.
I’m always looking for ways to learn from the smartest, richest, most well-connected visionaries, entrepreneurs, authors, experts, speakers, consultants and coaches.
By far, my biggest influence is Peter Diamandis. He’s simply the most dialed-in predictor of the future I know of and a poster child “hyperperformer”, “connector”, “influencer” and understanding what it takes to be a leader in the world.
I'm also very lucky to be able to call him a friend.
Some of the people who have invested in Peter's businesses include Elon Musk, Larry Page, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, Eric Schmidt, and Ray Kurzweil.
If you don’t know Peter, he’s Chairman and CEO of the X PRIZE Foundation, Co-Founder and Vice-Chairman of Human Longevity Inc., Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Singularity University, and Co-Founder/Co-Chairman of Planetary Resources.
His personal motto is: “The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself” and his mission is to open the space frontier for humanity.
Peter has a new book, “Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World” that triggered this interview opportunity – you can check out www.BoldBookInterview.com for more details.
In this interview, I ask Peter about how anyone can leverage the trends and massive changes that are taking place in the world today and become an “Exponential Entrepreneur”, predict the future like he does, spot huge opportunities and make a massive difference in the world.
Here are some of the questions I ask Peter:
- For people in the “Expert” industries, entrepreneurs, small business owners and consultants, what do you see as the biggest opportunities in the future?
- You have access to the most cutting-edge technologies, smartest and richest people in the world like Elon Musk, Larry Page, Jeff Bezos, Richard Branson and more…what are the unique or different patterns you’re noticing in people, tech and trends that you feel are indicators for future success in the next 3-5 years?
- In your new book, “Bold”, you talk about having a “Bold Mindset”. You’ve made some big observations about driving results, improvement, creating rewards and motivation. Can you share a “Bold Mindset” idea that’s non-obvious but produces big results?
- You’re a great marketer and getting better all the time. When you look back and where you’ve gotten the most leverage, most exposure and greatest impact, what does it come from? (speaking, books, publicity, networking or what?)
- In addition to be a great marketer, you’re a very powerful and persuasive influencer. Being BOLD is all about getting seen, heard, read, viewed and actually listened to. Do you have any suggestions for entrepreneurs to super accelerate their results?
- Why SPACE? Why is space exploration so important – and when will we see results from what you’re doing in space?
Peter is at the top of his game right now – and just listening to how he thinks will change the way you do too.
PS – after you watch the interview, make sure you learn more about Peter’s new book, “Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World” at www.BoldBookInterview.com and to watch some more great videos from Peter about something he calls “Super Credibility” that’s hugely powerful and has had a massive influence on the way I think.
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing