The Books That Changed Our Lives (Part Two)
“There's nothing better than a remarkable person who writes a remarkable book that can affect you in remarkable ways.”
Welcome to part two of, The Books that Changed our Lives.
This time we’re focusing on different types of books.
Some may surprise you including Shakespeare’s Sonnets, Poetry, and Fiction, that can take you to a completely different world.
And as usual, Gay always blows my mind so I ended up buying a whole bunch of new books before we end the episode and now I have a gigantic reading list to tackle. (I’ve linked them all in this email)
- (01:28) Let’s talk about fiction! (One of Gay’s favorite genres)
- (04:07) The Single Book that started Mike’s multi-million dollar career.
- (09:51) The Power of Poetry.
- (11:28) The Wizard Academy Experience.
- (13:56) The thinking of 100 different geniuses shaped humanity.
- (15:04) The Four-Hour Work Week was a Game changer.
- Links to all of the books we talked about today:
- Subscribe to The Big Leap Podcast.
- Get on the Early Bird List for The Big Leap Experience!
The Big Leap is a podcast dedicated to helping its listeners achieve their maximum level of contribution, love, and abundance and discovering their genius.
For more episodes, follow us on your favorite podcast app!
To find out more information about The Big Leap Experience, TEXT BL to +1 (855) 955 – 3958 or go to www.BigLeapPodcast.com/Apply
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing