The Secret to Finding More Time in Your Day
This week Gay and I discuss the T word… TIME.
How do you manage your time? How do you define time? How are you saving time?
Over the years, Gay and I have tried (and failed) many different time management techniques and have figured out what works for us. For example, I have a hard and fast “No A-Hole’s” policy, and Gay has a “No Bad Energy Rule.”
Similarly, we both hate scheduling and planning, and I absolutely can’t STAND doing “homework.” We’ll reveal ways of getting around that stuff if you’re so inclined.
Lastly, we’ll give you the tips, tricks, and tools you need to find your perfect time management plan.
Believe it or not, I ONLY use the calendar app on my phone. Wouldn’t it be nice to get rid of all the other apps you have to plan and manage your time? Watch the whole episode to find out how to become your best “you” by managing your time and energy.
P.S. This is the perfect holiday episode because we’ll tell you how to say NO to negative energy – maybe that odd cousin you have to see at Grandma’s house?
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
- (02:08) What even is time management?
- (05:00) Mike’s hard and fast rules on managing your time
- (11:31) Spend 99% of time in your superpower or your genius zone
- (15:15) Finding your niche and staying there
- (22:19) Start the new year on a mountain
- (34:15) Our body is our best indicator
- (35:50) Only my calendar and me
- (48:30) Say no with a smile on your face
- Get a copy of my NEW, #1 SELLING BOOK, YOUR NEXT ACT!
- Get on the Early Bird List for The Big Leap Experience!
For more episodes, follow us on your favorite podcast app!
My Podcast with
Founder of Strategic Coach®
How You, Your Marriage, Family and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery
Money Phone: How to Turn Your Smartphone into a Six Figure Money-Making Marketing Machine and Enroll Big Ticket Clients Quickly and Easily with Mobile Text and Video Marketing